Get an answer to your question about the technologies covered in the journal from Johnson Matthey experts. Browse the list of questions below and click to find the answers
If you cannot find the answer to your question you can also Ask a Question.
- Methane exhaust reduction for Euro 5
- How much pollution has been saved by autocatalysts?
- CO light-off temperatures on Pt, Pd & Rh supported on gamma alumina
- PGM loading and recycling rates in autocatalysts
Energy Conversion and Storage
- How to identify iridium
- How can I test if a metal is platinum?
- Thermocouples: what are their problems in use and prevention?
- Platinum wire bonding
- Crystal structure of platinum
- PGMs in oxygen sensors and spark plugs
- Test for palladium
- How can platinum wire be joined to platinum?
- Is platinum more ductile than gold?